Pages

Tuesday, January 17, 2012


Glenelg!

My family and I lived in Glenelg till I was ten years old and we spent a lot of our times on the beach. It has a lot of great memories for me. It has become so much more developed since then, you can big hotels and waterslides in the background here, but it was still a great place to visit.
The water is a lot flatter then the Queensland beaches, but so sparkling and clear.
We just loved it.



It was a really cod day for summer, so I have my jumper on. Three days later it was about 43 degrees!



Here are the boys, so keen to hop into there water!


Can't go past the lolly shop!




We had to get a gelatti! Hayden is trying out Banana and Mark had a Bacci which is chocolate and hazelnut. Yummy!

Hayden in front of the tram, he would of really loved to have a ride, but we ran out of time.
So good to back again and the Orange Spot bakery, which we used to go to all the time, was still selling custard tarts, frog cupcakes and kitchener buns. So yummy!




No comments:

Post a Comment